Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

WOW!

Haha!! I LoveYou!! Amazing =D Your living forever for this. perfect parody!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Erm.

I just dont get it? Am i missing something?

Boxhead: ZW Trailer Boxhead: ZW Trailer

WOO!

haha everyone is so retarded. THE GAME IS HERE ON NEWGROUNDS. Yes. Anyway. I LOVE IT! I think its a shame theres no 2 player but the game is just fantastic. The bases were a good idea. Its kept me entertained but my attention span isnt long enough to get onto the all time high scores. Trailer was a good taster of the game. Well done!

Rockin 2 Fame Rockin 2 Fame

Right.

I saw all the bad reviews and thought 'Well it cant be that bad'. It is. It really is. What was that?! The arrows hurt my eyes.

Spaced Out Spaced Out

Well...

Its boring. But it would make an awesome preloader. Not good enough to be a game on its own. But preloader. Think about it.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Wow!!

I wasnt really expecting much. But WOW. That was AMAZING. It was just the right amount of humor, difficulty, storyline. Awesome! Big well done. Loved it.

Latin Rock Groove Latin Rock Groove

Wow!

I just think its awesome. All fits in together so well. Brilliant. Well done =D!

sorohanro responds:

thanx
this is quite an old project, i'm glad that you like it

Interlude (Concept) Interlude (Concept)

Niiice

Sounds like marchy music... Yeah ok im not the best at reviews lol i know what i mean! Anyway i liked it lots =D Good work.

Haunted Brigade Haunted Brigade

Woop!

I liked that fact you mixed the beat with the piano. Its different. And fitted. Weelll Done! Pretty awesomeness. Keep Up The Good Work!

DJ-Dax responds:

Thanks, i'm Tryin My Best!

Seagreen Seagreen

Wow!

Thats absolutely amazing. Whats reflected in the eye?