Latin Rock Groove Latin Rock Groove

Wow!

I just think its awesome. All fits in together so well. Brilliant. Well done =D!

sorohanro responds:

thanx
this is quite an old project, i'm glad that you like it

Interlude (Concept) Interlude (Concept)

Niiice

Sounds like marchy music... Yeah ok im not the best at reviews lol i know what i mean! Anyway i liked it lots =D Good work.

Haunted Brigade Haunted Brigade

Woop!

I liked that fact you mixed the beat with the piano. Its different. And fitted. Weelll Done! Pretty awesomeness. Keep Up The Good Work!

DJ-Dax responds:

Thanks, i'm Tryin My Best!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

Woo!!

So good to see the REAL sound of Grunge coming back. Its hard to get the right sound but this just about sums it up. Real well done on this. It deserves the number 1 position without any competetion. Flawless. Loved it. Woop! Keep it up!

Knee Deep (hardstyle Demo) Knee Deep (hardstyle Demo)

Hmm..

4/5 8/10 I liked it. It was well put together and the shizz, but kinda boring i spose, im not really sure what to say, more variation maybe? Twas well done anyway sounds cool =P

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

'A Little Experiment'

And a bloody good one too =D Loved ALL of it. Brilliant.

*+*(Stairway to heaven pt1)*+* *+*(Stairway to heaven pt1)*+*

Wow...

Well i really loved it. Obviously shame about the cutting in half blablabla, Not sure why peoples reviews dont reflect the score but hey! Very well done, Couldnt find a fault in it. Keep it up!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man!

and ya - NOW I could submit the uncut version - but after all the negative feedback ive been getting, I don't really want to..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

*+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+* *+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+*

Woo!

I thought that was really amazingly awesome =D All the instruments just came together perfectly. Brilliant piece. Keep it up!!!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man! This song got featured and its score quickly went to hell..

thanks for the review! ^^

-shawn-

The Beginning (New Splice Rmx) The Beginning (New Splice Rmx)

Gooood song

Well i thought that was just awesome =D Good job, like the effects on the lead guitar, good lyrics and vocals, drums and base went really well so yeah.

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Thorne Thorne

Coool

I thought that was really goood. Bass was a little repetetive but overall awesome, your really talented, keep up the good work.

Nessbeatsfox responds: